Steven R. Pruzan
Steven R. Pruzan joined the firm in 1975. His practice focuses exclusively on medical malpractice and medical negligence.
Born in Seattle, Mr. Pruzan graduated in 1971 from Claremont Men’s College and earned his Juris Doctorate in 1974 from Gonzaga University School of Law, where he was an editor of the Gonzaga Law Review. He is admitted to practice in all Washington state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington and the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.
Mr. Pruzan is a member of the King County Bar Association, Washington State Bar Association, American Bar Association, Washington State Trial Lawyers Association and
Association of Trial Lawyers of America .
He was named a Super Lawyer by Washington Law and Politics Magazine for his work helping victims of medical malpractice and was elected by his peers into the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates.
Mr. Pruzan regularly lectures at the University of Washington Medical School and Law School.
He is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Washington, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D. - 1974
- Claremont Men's College
- B.A. - 1971
Professional Associations and Memberships
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member