Seattle Emergency Room Injuries Attorney
Despite the common occurrence of errors in hospital emergency rooms, these issues are infrequently talked about and rarely reported to the media.
At the law firm of Miracle Pruzan & Pruzan in Seattle, Washington, we hold doctors, nurses and other medical professionals accountable for emergency room errors that result in serious injuries and even death.
As with all medical malpractice cases, successfully pursuing claims for ER errors is extremely difficult. It requires a law firm with an in-depth understanding of medical procedures, access to top medical experts, the financial resources to build a compelling case and the ability to take a case to trial against the aggressive and deep-pocketed defense lawyers of malpractice insurance providers.
Attorney Steven R. Pruzan at the law firm of Miracle Pruzan & Pruzan in Seattle, Washington, has proven up to the task for more than 35 years. He has earned numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for victims of medical malpractice, including emergency room errors.
Failure To Diagnose Lawyer Serving Tacoma And Beyond
In any emergency situation, an appropriate medical evaluation must be performed. Failure to do so results in poor patient care and liability on the part of the medical provider, as well as the employer (the hospital).
We have a strong track record of helping our clients receive full financial compensation when emergency room doctors fail to diagnose, misdiagnose or mistreat a serious or life-threatening medical condition.
Emergency room errors that may constitute malpractice include:
- Failure to admit a patient in critical need of care
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis of heart attack, stroke, appendicitis, viral or bacterial meningitis, spinal cord compression or bowel obstruction
- Failure to respond and treat a patient promptly
- Premature discharge of a patient from the emergency room
- Failure to call in appropriate medical or surgical consults to treat a patient
- Failure to order necessary and appropriate diagnostic tests, such as EKGs, CT scans, X-rays or blood work
- Failure to review test results in a timely manner
We also offer experienced, aggressive representation to individuals who have suffered injury or the loss of a loved one due to an ER medication error, anesthesia errors or complications from emergency surgery.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Our Seattle Emergency Room Injuries Lawyer
Because pursuing a medical malpractice lawsuit is expensive and time-consuming, our firm puts its prospective cases through a rigorous vetting process. This increases the likelihood of producing positive results for the cases that we pursue.