Seattle Hospital Error Attorney
Administrators at hospitals face the same challenges as leaders of any other big business — controlling costs and achieving projected revenues on a quarterly basis. Like many other industries, the health care sector has adopted a “do more with less” mentality, which can lead to profit-driven decisions rather than decisions made in the best interests of the patient.
Every day, people put their faith — and their lives — in the hands of medical professionals. More often than not, they deliver the best care possible. But providers get overwhelmed and make mistakes. When they do, the law holds them responsible. Not only does a hospital face an expensive lawsuit when negligence results in serious injury or death, but it also has to answer to state and federal regulators and lawmakers.
Miracle Pruzan & Pruzan in Seattle, Washington, provides aggressive and knowledgeable representation in medical negligence cases against individual medical care providers, as well as institutions such as hospitals, nursing homes, health clinics and outpatient surgical facilities.
Medication Errors Lawyer Serving Tacoma
Hospital negligence and malpractice can involve a wide variety of mistakes, many of which are difficult for patients to detect. Our experienced Seattle hospital error lawyer can review the facts of your case to determine if it is an actionable offense.
Common causes for malpractice lawsuits against hospitals include:
- Failure to follow the rules and statutes of the Washington State Department of Health
- Allowing untrained or unqualified medical personnel to treat patients without proper supervision
- Improper staffing resulting in dangerous decreases in patient care standards
- Inadequate chart documentation
- Medication errors
- Failure to coordinate patient care among the various specialties, and failure to communicate between physicians, nurses and medical providers working with a patient
- Failure to receive properly informed patient consent
- Clerical or administration errors affecting patient care
- Failure to conduct medical tests as ordered or to report test results in a timely manner
Our Medical Malpractice Attorney Can Review Your Case And Recommend Next Steps
If you or a loved one has suffered preventable nursing mistakes, emergency room errors, surgical errors or any other health care mishap, contact us to discuss the best steps to take next. Call 206-388-5038 or use the contact form on this website to schedule an appointment.